Friday 24 August 2012

The String Game!

Pin It


I've called this 'the string game', sorry imagination is seriously lacking, so if you have any suggestions for a better name let me know!

One day in the middle of some fort building we had string tied across the playroom so Hubby came up with a quick game which the boys loved so much we did again at Champ's birthday party.


We had some chocolate coins hanging around so Hubby made a whole in the middle of each of them, tied string to them and then hung them up.

The aim of the game is to eat the chocolate without using your hands.


Champ demonstrating here his expert technique.


And Bud.  This is the only photo of him as he managed to eat the coin in two bites!

We had a few more goes each (yep me included) and even got Grandma and Pa to try it.

Then for Champ's birthday party we did it again, but this time with donuts!


Yum yum!  Hope you've enjoyed this post.  Come back soon for some more fun!

8 comments:

  1. This is hilarious and looks like so much fun - my kids would would totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, I hope you get to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm linking you up in our rainy day ideas today! http://onceuponasewingmachine.com/5-things-we-love-for-rainy-days/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about "Going Fishing"? ;) Looks like a fun idea that I might just have to try with my son AND my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, so fun! this looks like such a neat game! Thank you for linking to the Sunday Showcase this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so fun!! I was thinking donuts as I read. I also remember playing as a child with apples (of course one bite of the apple would win). Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apples would be a great idea, a good one for Fall

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...