Friday 3 August 2012

Playdough - Baby Play

Pin It

Little Dude is now 9 months old and loves to play with everything his brothers have.  So, a little while ago inspired by this post from Rainy Day Mum, when the older boys were playing with playdough I let him try it out too, and he loved it!


I supervised him the whole time as he is totally at the putting everything in his mouth stage and the play didn't last long.


But, he really enjoyed giving the playdough a good old squidge.  Plus it's inspired me to start trying out some more sensory and messy play with him.  If you're not sure how to make playdough check out my post here.  Or, if you want a few more baby play ideas check out my baby play pinboard.

3 comments:

  1. Every link I've clicked on today has been yours! Thanks for the ideas I can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so sweet! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing on The Sunday Showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he loved it! Thanks for sharing at Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...